Hey fellow mamas!!
There are so many organic baby food options, but why not make baby food at home with a few simple steps.
Trust me its soooo simple, and making them yourself means you can customize it the way you like, using different fruits and vegetables!!
My little one enjoys them so much, one of her favorite snacks. I always have some puffs in a zip loc when we are on the go.
This recipe is suitable for babies 6+ months. But even the older kids enjoy them 🙂
Here is how you can make them at home.
1 tbsp Baking powder
1 tbsp Coconut oil
1/2 cup Apple Sauce
1 cup Spinach
1/2 cup Instant Rice Cereal
- In the food processor add and blend all the ingredients.
- Blend until it is nice and smooth (about 3 minutes)
- You can use a chef pastry bag or a plastic bag to add the mixture.
4. Create small dots or the size of your choice onto a sheet of parchment paper.
5. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 250 and bake for another 30 minutes, or until they are crisp.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.